A Restructuring (I)
With all the new eyes on the project in the wake of the demo disc, I have realized that there are a number of technical and gameplay improvements I would like to make to the game in order to make the experience as smooth as possible. Here's a list of what's to come shortly:
- Controller Support (by community request)
- Input Rebinding (with a few exceptions, you'll see)
- Text Accessibility Features
- Technical Fixes and Improvements
- Better Color Vision Deficiency Accessibility Features
And finally, the release of Movement I: Reverie! I've been hard at work on a number of projects the last few weeks but by no means will this one fall by the wayside. I'll be taking time out to make sure that the next movement is available as soon as possible and in as solid of a state as it can be.
Where the last three movements have represented grief, sadness and hopelessness, Reverie is anger.
This one's gonna be real scary y'all.
Get The Drowning Machine
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.